This charming and elegant villa boasts wonderful views of the Corsican landscape from its sprawling terraces and well-maintained grounds. Ideal for an extended family vacation or groups travelling together, I Vaddi also includes a separate adjacent guest cottage.
Bird song, cicadas and the occasional braying donkey are the only noises you can expect to hear from this peaceful and private villa. Classical French interiors open out onto a flagstone terrace for outside dining and steps lead down to the pool and immaculate grounds. Dine outside with views of rolling hills and the spectacular Masif de Bavella beyond.
The local area
Despite its private atmosphere, I Vaddi is conveniently located near Porto Vecchio and the beach, both of which are just a 10-minute drive away from the villa.
Porto Vecchio is an elegant waterside city with a quaint old town, fashionable marina, and an array of designer shops and sophisticated restaurants.
Inject some adventure into your days at the beach with a popular boat trip to the secluded islands off the main coast.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
• Beach 10min drive
• Shops/restaurants (Porto Vecchio) 10-15min drive
• Figari airport 40min drive
• Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive